We are a Swiss (Zurich) based sharing economy tech startup that currently builds a Personal Experience Sharing Marketplace to unlock the knowledge, experience and advice in people’s brains and make it accessible to everyone around the world.
We are immediately (or by arrangement) looking for a student who can play an integral part in the design process from wire framing to fine design and wants to develop her/his portfolio. Are you eager to sharpen your design skills by joining our fast-growing team, help us ensure the designs are translated into beautiful and functional user interfaces and shape our final product? In return, we’ll stretch you and give you the space to thrive.
The first version of the website and cross platform mobile app is currently being built. Your job is about making the front end of the website and app simple to operate and a pleasure to experience.
You will also understand the behavior of the users, help them be more effective and participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
What we are looking for:
- Passion and solid understanding of web design, mobile apps, UX and UI
- An eye for detail for designing web sites and mobile apps that are simple, intuitive and delight users
- Ability to interpret user requirements and conceptualize ideas with simplicity and the end user in mind
- User centric approach while translating product requirements into user appealing interfaces
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital media and the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Exceptional communication skills, especially in presenting designs
- Comfortable working with HTML5/CSS3
- (Optional) skills: ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio, Xamarin
- Strong attention to detail and eagerness to push the boundaries
- Undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate from a graphic design program at an accredited college or university
- Workload: Full-time/part-time
- Start: Immediately (or by arrangement)
- Duration: Negotiable
In working with us you’ll be in constant contact with the company founders, as well as developers, so you’ll be in an environment where you can also learn about the conception and running of a startup company that is scaling up.
Interested in starting something big today? We look forward to hearing from you.
Philipp Rutz, firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 (0)78 401 17 57